Client Services Manager
CEOLondon23 days ago
Job Description: Client Services Manager - Salary upto 40K
About Creative Equals
Creative Equals is an award-winning global not-for-profit consultancy. We believe inclusion is at the heart of business transformation. We continually challenge the status quo, to push for a world of fairness, equity and belonging. We help businesses grow inclusive cultures to unlock the potential for innovation, creativity and profitability. We use a data-based approach to reveal the systematic inequalities that exist and apply cultural intuition to achieve true equity. We have partnered with a wealth of global brands including Spotify, WPP, Boots, BBC, COS, Conde Nast, SKY, Facebook and Google. If you want to change the world for the better, come join us.
About the Role
We are looking for a mid/senior Client Services Manager to provide account management and Inclusion, Equity, Diversity (IED - that’s the order in which we believe culture change happens) consultancy services to a variety of clients as part of our delivery of high-quality inclusion, equity and diversity services. This includes planning/overseeing all aspects of our IED client partnerships, to meet each client partner's goals on time and within budget. This role requires an individual with the ability to work in a start-up environment, with exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills with the ability to manage a number of complex, long-term partnerships with global organisations.
Are you a problem solver always thinking of the best solution? Do you have strong attention to detail and the ability to convey complex data clearly? Do you thrive working with autonomy whilst building robust client relationships? Does working in a collaborative yet a fast-paced team excite you?
We work with a fantastic mix of brands and agencies with our industry leading culture change solutions D&I solutions including our Equality Standard audit, IED Training programmes and inclusive audits. As part of our client services team, reporting directly to our Client Services Director, you will be the go-to person after the confirmation of SOW in developing a selection of the client partnerships from the partnership implementation to post-delivery.
Your skill set should include the ability to:
- Clear comprehension and passion for Inclusion, Equity and Diversity, as you will be seen by a client as the lead voice on an account, acting as a trusted advisor
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to track project performance, managing risk assessments and ensuring projects are delivered on time, to budget with goals met
- Building engaging client relationships of cross-functional stakeholders at C-Suite/Senior Management Team levels
- Managing a number of global client partnerships, across multiple regions (such as EMEA and APAC) simultaneously, prioritising competing demands and working calmly under pressure
- Ability to be a strategic advisor to client partners
- Ability to demonstrate a creative, resourceful, adaptive attitude with a hands-on approach
- Highly motivated and entrepreneurial spirit to build the business
Our projects typically include:
- IED strategy, content development and facilitation
- Rewiring system thinking for inclusion
- Research and data analysis
- Working with or in support of diverse communities
- Working within Human Resources and diversity and inclusion growth areas
Being bold and fearless, never afraid to call people out and stand up for what is right
Always seeking to make the world a better place, knowing that boxes will never be truly ticked
Living and leading in our truest form, encouraging honest conversations and driving progress
Celebrate humanity in all its wonderful diversity and facilitating spaces for people to be seen, heard and valued
Please submit your application either by video or in writing to Dinah Williams, Client Services Director, Dinah@creativeequals.org by 6 April 2021
Why you are passionate about cultural change?
An example of an IED programme you have been involved in and are proud of?
Creative Equals is dedicated to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce as an equal opportunities employer - a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit.
We strongly encourage applications from candidates from all backgrounds and do not
discriminate based on age, criminal history, visible or invisible disability, gender reassignment, gender expression, length of time spent unemployed, marriage or civil partnership status, national origin, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
All candidates are selected for an interview based on their skills and experience only. We encourage you to apply even if you think you only meet some of the asked for criteria. We’re proud to offer a range of family-friendly, equal opportunity employment policies, and flexible working arrangements to promote staff from all backgrounds.
Find our more at creativeequals.org