The Trampery now seeks to expand, both in London and around the UK. The rapid rise of flexible working and the increasing role of entrepreneurship present exciting opportunities. The company, therefore, seeks an experienced Business Development Manager to lead this process, working alongside the CEO and senior management.
The Role: Business Development Manager.
Contract: Full-time employee, initial term 12 months.
Working hours: 9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
Base salary: £40,000 per annum.Bonus: Up to £20,000 per annum, based on performance.
Location: London, with travel in the UK as required.
Reports to: CEO
About the role
We’re seeking a Business Development Manager to find and manage potential customers who can benefit from our services and manage the creation of proposals and pitches. As the first line of communication with prospects, you will have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at researching leads, starting new relationships, and pitching for projects successfully. You should have strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to showcase our offering in a compelling way. This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to bring their experience to a brand new role within the company
- Work with CEO & senior management to develop expansion strategy.
- Lead on drawing up proposals and responses to tender, with input from others in the team as relevant.
- Deliver client presentations.
- Establish and maintain trusted relationships with key stakeholders.
- Manage a pipeline of prospects in Hubspot CRM.
- Actively research seek new prospects & business opportunities.
- Create templates for email sequences and presentations.
- Collaborate with the marketing team on sales collateral, outbound marketing, and follow-up with inbound leads.
- Attending events on behalf of the company.
- Regular reporting to Management team
- Foster and develop relationships
- Minimum 3 years professional experience in a sales, partner management or account management role.
- Strong commercial instinct.
- Ability to intuit another party’s priorities.
- Creative approach to structuring deals to best-fit circumstances.
- Comfortable working autonomously and under time pressure.
- Not shy about cold-calling, persistence to keep trying if there isn’t an immediate response.
- Excellent speaking and writing skills, ability to tell a story in an engaging way,
- Fluent using CRM software and other relevant tools.
- Aligned with The Trampery’s social values and mission.
Skills & knowledge
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience, with a history of exceeding targets.
- Strong communication skills via phone and email.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Strong project management and organisational skills.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Creative problem-solving approach.
- Proactive mindset and attitude.
- A progressive, open-minded and kind culture.
- Each individual is free to be themselves.
- Always striving to be better.
What we offer
- Laptop (MacBook or PC)
- Mobile phone
- Company-wide training and learning opportunities
- Regular team activities including social events and wellbeing
- Charlie HR Perks
To apply, please email email@example.com with your CV, cover letter and response to this question:
“Where do you see the future of co-working / working life going within the next 5 years?” (max 300 word limit). The deadline for applications is 23.59pm on Sunday the 25th of July.
The Trampery is proud of our supportive and inclusive culture, and we are committed to making it a welcoming place for everyone who comes to work with us. The Trampery is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes all applications. We do not discriminate based on, but not limited to, the following; age, education, disability, gender identity, partnership status, parental status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. The Trampery is a purpose-led business. All profit is reinvested to advance our mission.