Business Development/Commercial Lead
Founders FactoryLondon16d ago
VorteXplore partners with organisations to build connected, inclusive workplace communities.
We believe that the success of an organisation lies in its people, and it is the connection between people that prompts them to collaborate, innovate and warn early about risks. With the current economic uncertainty and reinvented ways of working, it is more important than ever for companies to bring people together and empower their workforce. We support HR leaders to shape behaviour and create a safe environment where all employees can thrive.
Employee engagement, wellbeing and inclusion cannot be achieved without first removing damaging behaviours which hide beneath the surface and hold people back. Our innovative video survey captures authentic attitudes and behaviours of teams, enabling companies to understand the unique cultural drivers in their organisation. Backed by deep analytics and behavioural science, we identify opportunities to strengthen working culture and eliminate harmful behaviours such as discrimination and harrassment.
We empower: we raise awareness and work together with employees to change behaviours from the ground up
We are data-driven: we help HR leaders to tailor people strategies based on authentic behaviours and attitudes of their teams
We are preventative: our predictive tools helps HR leaders to predict future challenges and make the right intervention in the right place before they become problems
Find out more at www.vortexplore.com.
As companies navigate the turbulence of 2020’s unprecedented events, it is more important than ever to enable everyone to feel engaged, included and empowered to thrive at work. We have a big vision and we are looking for an energetic self-starter to join our team and lead on sales and account management. At VorteXplore, we’re all team players and are looking for someone who does what it takes to get things done. Our values are at the heart of what we do and we are on an exciting journey backed by the amazing Founders Factory.
- Take ownership of building out a strong client pipeline for pilots and commercial partnerships
- Build great relationships with corporate clients and facilitating implementation, analysis and support through our first commercial partnerships.
- Work closely with our clients’ HR teams at all levels to understand their organisations' needs and strategic interests - whilst communicating Vortexplore’s value proposition to them.
- Understand different organisations’ challenges with employee culture and their evaluation of other 3rd party tech solutions in this space and develop tailored sales pitches and materials
- Help shape the commercial and pricing strategy for Vortexplore, whilst being responsible for sales strategy and assets
- Establish and define Vortexplore’s voice in the HR-tech space to generate inbound interest in the product from qualified leads
Skills we'd love to see
- Demonstrated experience of the end to end in lead generation through to account management.
- Ability to work at the cross section of technology and business.
- An understanding of commercial decision making processes.
- Ability to manage a sales team and establish clear processes as the company grows
- Knowledge, enthusiasm and interest in HR technology, start-ups and digital.
- Experience managing client or senior executive relationships and consultative approach.
What you'll get:
- Part of a founding team with eligibility for employee option pool
- 25 days paid annual leave + 8 days public holiday
- Central London location: When we are able to return to work safely, we work from a modern co-working space with an amazing community of startups on Kensington High Street
- Free lunch on Thursday and Friday + free breakfast and drinks every day
- Access to wider networks and support through Founders Factory
VorteXplore is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We embrace diversity within the team and constantly strive to build an inclusive working environment. We are committed to hiring people regardless of ethnicity, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability.
We believe in putting people first and are open to flexible working arrangements.
If you need assistance due to a disability, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.