Business Development Associate
EnthuseLondon19 days ago
Who are we?
Do you want to work for a business that’s doubling its revenue year on year? Do you want to deliver meaningful work that’s helping charities raise more for their causes? Do you enjoy working at the speed of a startup with the stability of a scale up? Do you want to work with a bunch of Enthusiasts? Then this could be the place for you!
Enthuse is a donations, event registration and fundraising platform that helps more than 4,000 charities raise over £40 million a year. We work with 20 of the top 100 charities. Our solutions are customised under a cause’s own brand and we put charities in control of their data. This allows charities to build and nurture a loyal supporter base, raise more and ultimately have more impact.
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in London, Enthuse is backed by socially responsible investors and was named “Most Committed Company to the Sector” at the National Fundraising Awards.
Join us on our mission to transform digital fundraising for the better by putting charities first. Our core values are: Be enthusiastic. Be curious. Be reliable.
Due to our continued rapid growth, we are expanding and are looking for more Enthusiasts to join the team.
The focus of the role
We are looking for a Business Development Associate to join our growing sales team. You will be responsible for selling our innovative fundraising software to a variety of charities across the UK. The sales process will involve strategically prospecting and sourcing opportunity, conducting online demonstrations and closing new business.
This role will give you the opportunity to gain a clear understanding of the charity sector, develop and manage executive level relationships with charities across the UK, and work directly with our Sales Manager and Senior Partnerships Managers in order to create the best customer propositions.
You will be given full market, product and sales training in order to start building your sales career and you will have the full support of a highly experienced sales team. This is an excellent opportunity for a sales driven and money motivated individual looking for a career in sales!
We are looking for the following
● A Bachelor’s Degree or experience in a sales environment
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● The ability to demonstrate your potential for a career in sales
● To be a self-starter. Your success will be in your hands
We’d love it if
● You have experience working towards targets and KPIs
You’re enthused by
● The amazing charity sector we work in
Benefits of the role include
● We offer a generous equity options scheme: At a fast growing, stable company backed by social good investors.
● We believe work-life balance matters: Flexible start and finish times, working from home welcomed, birthday breaks (two hours back - to have a lie in, long lunch or leave early). Quarterly well-being survey to check the pulse of motivation levels - we take action on these insights.
● We celebrate together: Early Friday finish for team drinks, monthly team lunch, team activity days, virtual wine evenings, daily end of day company updates, we love our #praise slack channel.
● Giving back: One paid day to fundraise for a charity of your choice, many of our team members also volunteer or are trustees.
● Support with commuting (once Covid-19 restrictions are lifted): Cycle to work scheme, season ticket loan, and the option to work in an office in London.
● Mentor programme: We offer structured support from senior team members within the business and a strong network of investors and customers.
Come as you are. Love what you do
Our view on diversity is simple. To be enthused you need to feel valued and included. We’ll do everything in our power to make that happen.
The charities we partner with help those in need across the entire breadth and rich fabric of society. It’s important that we’re in the best place to super serve them. It’s also important that we’re a workplace people feel proud to come to every day.
We welcome applications from all identities and walks of life. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Be enthusiastic: We are can-do and proactive
Be curious: We believe progress is made by asking questions
Be reliable: You can trust us to get the job done