We’re looking for a business analyst to join the team and take Portify to the next level! You will be playing an important role in converting data into insights and coming up with recommendations for the business. From analysing datasets and getting into the nitty-gritty of our loan book, to solving high-level strategic problems. You’ll be involved in the whole process from solution brainstorming to implementation and project management, working directly with the Head of Commercial.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing FinTech, and apply your numerical skills, business acumen and develop our business strategy as we progress towards our series B. You will work at the intersection of data, strategy and tech and will have a direct impact on the livelihoods of thousands and on the future of work.
Examples of projects you’ll be working on in the first six months:
* Automate our loan book reporting. Analyse this data to draw business insights and recommendations.
* Help build and engage with our system of financial partners e.g., banks, lenders and insurers, so we can offer fair financial products to our users.
* Support the Head of Commercial across ad hoc strategy, research, project management and analytics projects.
What qualities are we looking for?
* Strong numerical skills. A deep understanding of the power of data, and the discipline to consistently make scientific decisions based on it. Experience with sql is desirable
* The ability to thrive in high-performance environments
* Business acumen
* High ambition. This role might even be a stepping stone for you to pursue your own entrepreneurial dreams one day
* Belief in our mission and values
What does success look like in twelve months time?
You will have acquired a deep understanding of the business and built a strong network within the team and with external partners.
The completion of day to day tasks as well as company-specific assignments will have become natural to you and you will be driving your own projects and workstreams.
You are ready to carve out a functional area yourself and take full responsibility for it.
Salary and Equity
Salary: £40,000 - £60,000
Equity: 0.0% - 0.1%
[When applying please mention your application came through YSYS jobs board]