Broker Account Manager
HuckletreeLondon18 days ago
Our Huckletree team is growing and we are looking for bold and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation.
We are looking for an experienced Broker Account Manager to drive business development opportunities for our spaces, design and own the execution of our UK and Ireland sales campaigns, to build, deliver, test and optimize our broker relationships. Primary responsibilities include shared accountability for meeting monthly and/or quarterly sales targets, optimize the broker network, executing on regional sales strategies, partnering with our marketing teams to ensure an optimized, qualified lead pipeline, and collaborating with our hub teams to optimize the sales funnel, scout for new market opportunities and drive new membership targets.
This role offers challenge and reward in equal measure; operating in a fast paced, results-driven environment with the freedom to innovate and grow. The successful candidate is passionate about closing sales and exceeding targets, and constantly looking for new ways to uncover qualified leads.
While the role will require multiple sales disciplines, the ideal candidate has hands-on experience working with brokers and real estate partners, strong background in direct sales, polished internal and external communication skills, an effective team-player mindset, strong attention to detail and a proven track record of exceeding established sales targets. You must be proactive, motivated, organized, responsible, and able to work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented, and entrepreneurial environment.
- Build Huckletee’s Broker and Real Estate Partnerships in the UK.
- Develop, nurture, tour and close leads throughout the whole sales cycle;
- Execute sales campaigns. This includes measuring and testing campaigns and reporting against individual campaign and annual KPIs;
- Develop field sales action plans and implements these through consistent high volume field sales and outbound activity;
- Monitor campaign performance to optimise for ROI and customer acquisition;
- Work closely with relevant stakeholders across the business to ensure smooth delivery of new availability, products and workspaces, from planning through to launch;
- Being accountable for your own activities and according revenue results;
- Maintain clear market insights by keeping up to date with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors;
- Create value for the prospects through a consultative selling approach;
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of process, efficiency and productivity;
You’ll have access to a wide range of perks aimed to support you in all areas of your life. These include:
- Access to our Employee Share Option Plan
- Third Year, Fully Paid Sabbatical
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Unlimited Free GP & Therapy Appointments
- Mental Health Days
- Compassionate Leave Policy
- 34 Days Annual Leave
- Annual "Work From Any Huckletree" Allowance
- Work From Home Policy
- Professional Development
- Personal Curiosity Budget
- Annual Conferences Budget
- Team Building Activities
- Bi-Annual, Full Company Socials
- Refer a Hire Scheme