Brand & Community Manager
At bubble we’re on a mission to make parents happier. We do this by using technology to solve their biggest daily pain point – access to great childcare. Our on-demand childcare app uses social data to connect parents with carers already used within their trusted personal networks. We’re using innovative technology to digitise trust and change our customer’s lives for the better.
We’re building a wonderful community of parents and carers who are passionate about what we do (check us out on Trustpilot) and our investors founded some of the UK’s biggest digital success stories, such as Betfair, Boohoo and Photobox.
About the role
We’re looking for a creative, highly motivated and savvy community-builder. A self-starter who knows the parenting space inside out, with the passion and ideas for how to build bubble’s brand within it.
- Community building: Your job is to build a thriving bubble community amongst parents and carers, on and offline. Dreaming up and executing on initiatives that help do this will be a key part of your role.
- Partnerships: Build great partnerships with people, organisations and brands that share our values and add value to our customers. These could span marketing, commercial, product and content partnerships.
- Events: Organise, attend and ensure bubble is appropriately involved in a range of events that occur in the parenting space and have the potential to drive brand awareness. From large-scale events to small parenting pop-ups that are relevant to our audience.
- Ambassador programme: Design and launch initiatives geared towards turning our loyal customers into brand advocates.
- Offline brand: Take ownership of other ad-hoc, offline brand building opportunities for the business.
- Commercial: You are good at spotting opportunities and understanding how best these can be used to drive business objectives.
- Influence: You are adept at bringing people and partners together.
- Organisation: You are great at pulling people together and making things happen.
- Creativity: You think outside of the box and are great at coming up with new ideas.
- Tenacity: You have perseverance, determination and a can-do attitude.
- Likeability: You are a people-person who loves getting out and about. You’re great at building strong relationships.
- Competitive salary (£30-£40k p/a, experience dependant)
- 25 days holiday per year
- Awesome West London office location
bubble is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental health or disabilities, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, nor any other basis prohibited by law