What’s a Brand Ambassador?
Jamii Brand Ambassadors will be part of our drive for increased presence across the UK, helping us to expand the number of businesses we’re partnered with and building awareness about the Jamii card and website.
The Brand Ambassadors will know their local areas well, be capable of identifying and following up on potential partnerships, as well as identifying local marketing and event opportunities. The Brand Ambassador will represent Jamii in their local area, playing a key role in our ability to help shoppers discover and buy from community-owned businesses regardless of where they live.
Responsibilities of the role
- Signing up new partners
- Building awareness about Jamii in the local area and Jamii’s own knowledge of the area
- Help Jamii to organise events in the local area
- Represent Jamii in marketplaces in the local area
- Involvement in other elements of the business such as strategy, operations and events
The ideal Brand Ambassador for Jamii...
- Is a self-starter with a willingness to learn;
- Is organised with good communication skills;
- Can demonstrate a passion for supporting the growth of community-owned businesses;
- Understands and believes in the mission of Jamii;
Jamii is currently a team of 2 and so new team members must be comfortable working independently and in small groups.