Thriva HealthLondon14d ago
At Thriva, we’re constantly trying new things to understand how we can improve people's lives by putting better health in their hands. If you would like to be part of this journey and you have experience helping businesses to use data effectively, we’d love to talk to you.
We are looking for a BI analyst to take Thriva’s data-driven decision-making to the next level. You will be joining the Data team who currently support all of Thriva’s data needs, ranging from business reporting, to product analytics, to state-of-the-art medical machine learning. We work across all the organisation’s teams, so no two days are the same!
As our first BI Analyst, you will support the business providing insight and analysis across a broad range of data sources.
Day to day, you will
- Solve business problems by combining analytical thinking with technical skills.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Engineers, Designers, Data Scientists and Marketers to understand and answer key company questions.
- Develop and maintain BI dashboards and visualisations, reporting on business performance and discovering opportunities for improvement.
- Be the point of contact for analysis work, understanding stakeholder requirements and translating their questions into deliverable work.
- Deliver insight through querying our DB with SQL and Looker.
- Communicate with stakeholders, and deliver actionable insight.
- You have a track-record of delivering analysis at a growing company.
- You have expert SQL skills, including the ability to check your own work with high attention to detail.
- You have a basic understanding of data engineering
- You adapt how you communicate to your audience, creating clear stories from a variety of complex data sources, so insights are easily understood.
- You enjoy collaborating with people from various backgrounds and find the best ways to deliver projects as a team.
- You’re used to working with dashboarding tools (we use Looker) and spreadsheets in your day-to-day.
- You have a functional understanding of Statistics (e.g. for A/B testing).
- You’re skilled at understanding the root business goals of the analysis and adapting the approach accordingly
We embrace diversity at Thriva. To build a product that is loved by everyone we need a team with all kinds of different perspectives, experiences and backgrounds. That's why we're committed to hiring people regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability.
We understand that applying for a new job takes a lot of work and we really value your time. We are really looking forward to reading your application!