AcreLondona year ago
Will be to take ownership of key aspects of our Backend stack, working closely with your fellow engineers. You work with our Product team, CTO and VP Engineering to deliver an efficient and effective product solution as we launch our product to market and onboard our first customers.
We’d like to hear from you if you identify with the following:
- Degree in Computer Science, similar field of study or professional experience
- Software development experience in a language such as Golang, C++, Java, Python or Ruby
- Experience developing complex web applications within product engineering teams
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages and technical concepts as needed
- Comfortable working with third-party APIs, SDKs and client libraries
- Familiar with software development lifecycles and working in agile teams
- Knowledge of best security practices across the technical stack
- Interest and ability to learn other technical concepts as needed.
- Master's or PhD degree or long term relevant professional experience
- Experience architecting and developing distributed systems
- Experience with blockchain, hyperledger or LISP
- Familiar with cloud infrastructure components and their best use cases on AWS, GCP or Azure
- Experience working with product and business stakeholders
- Experience delivering and implementing and managing large features in a team context
Who we are
Acre is rebuilding the UK’s £1.4 trillion mortgage market from the ground up, with a transformative end-to-end management system for mortgages.
Our platform eliminates the unnecessary admin, pain and friction from buying a home. We're covering the entire journey from figuring out what you can borrow to getting the keys to your new home
We are guided by both the experiences of homebuyers, and by our close relationships with brokers, lenders and insurers, through our exclusive partnership with broker distribution agreement representing over £40 billion in mortgage lending each year. We won't stop until the process of buying, mortgaging, conveyancing, and insuring your home is affordable and completely seamless.
Join our engineering team to help change the way people buy homes.
[When applying please mention your application came through YSYS jobs board]