Claro MoneyLondon14d ago
Backend developer - CTF Technologies LTD
Location - London, UK
Salary - Depending on the depth of experience
Work Authorisation - UK Work authorisation required (no visa sponsorship)
Experience - 2+ Years experience
This is a unique opportunity to join one of London’s hottest new fintech platforms as we seek to grow our backend team.
We are looking for someone who is skilled, enthusiastic and can work alongside a team of other highly talented technical professionals. As part of the engineering team, you will be developing the core of the platform and day to day responsibilities include adding new REST endpoints, storing users financial data and interacting with marketing leading vendors.
We are striving for technical excellence and you will be working in an agile scrum environment alongside other team players writing clean code that follows best practices. Given our aggressive growth targets, we are looking for candidates with a track record of working on secure scalable systems, are confident in programming design patterns and fintech experience will be a bonus!
- Directly contribute to the development of the REST API, backend interactions with vendor API’s and evolving the MySQL database schema
- Write unit tests for newly developed features to ensure reliability
- Working as part of an agile team, doing peer code reviews and participating in the sprint ceremonies
- Ensuring the codebase is well documented in Postman, maintaining the codebase as the platform grows and resolving bugs
- Involved with the CI/CD deployment process and system monitoring
Key Skills and Experience:
- 2+ Years experience as Swift developer, with knowledge of back end development and willing to learn Vapor framework
2+ Years backend development experience, with Swift knowledge and willing to learn Vapor framework
- Experience writing secure REST API’s and reliable code that can perform at scale
- Experience integrating 3rd party API’s
- Nice to have skills
- Experience with Swift and Vapor framework
- Experience with Docker, AWS and Terraform
- Experience with Agile and Scrum methodologies
What We Offer
- Maximum entrepreneurial freedom to build a market leading product
- Opportunity to significantly influence the product as one of the early stage employees
- Attractive salary and flexibility package based on experience
- Working in one of the best co-working offices based in Central London
We welcome applications from everyone no matter your ethnicity, gender, age or sexuality. We are committed to creating a company as diverse and inclusive as possible.
Ready to drive a lasting change in the way society perceives investing? We are looking forward to meeting you!
Email in your CV at email@example.com