B2B Marketing Operations Specialist
We’re building the world’s most-loved platform to discover and attend live and streamed events.
Our technology brings fans and creators closer together and we work with the best artists, promoters and venues. At the start of COVID-19 we launched DICE Live Streaming to provide the highest quality, premium live events in the world, be it concerts, comedy, theatre and culture.
DICE is a place for people who are ambitious, humble and talented. For those who want to learn at pace and have a true passion for music and culture. Our HQ is in London, we have teams in New York, LA, Paris, Barcelona, Milan, Mumbai and Samara and we’re live in 139 countries. You can read more about what we’ve been up to here in our recent Forbes and Rolling Stone articles.
And now, we’re looking for a B2B Marketing Operations specialist to join the DICE UK team.
THE ROLE AND TEAM
This is an exciting opportunity to join the newly formed B2B Sales and Marketing Operations team, responsible for the entire sales funnel and partner acquisition strategy execution. The team is responsible for bringing DICE to new heights, supporting both the Live and Streaming teams in acquiring new partners and setting them up for success once acquired.
Having recently integrated Salesforce as our CRM and Pardot as our Marketing Automation platform, we’re looking for a B2B Marketing Operations specialist that can set our partner CRM strategy up for success. As well as setting the foundations of our CRM processes for B2B, you’ll work with the rest of the sales and marketing team to scale our efforts and optimise performance.
You are someone that enjoys looking at processes, identifying gaps and working to close them. You also love diving into details and have excellent project management skills as well as stakeholder management. You keep up to date with the latest Salesforce developments and find ways to use new technologies and releases to advantage the team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop the B2B CRM Strategy in alignment with the B2B division objectives, ensure alignment with the wider B2C CRM strategy
- Engage stakeholders on B2B CRM programs, informing them on insights and learnings
- Coordinate with stakeholders across the business and partner agencies to lead campaign briefings; agreeing objectives, measurements and reporting
- Target audience segments to grow the marketing and sales funnel through the B2B marketing campaign calendar
- Operationalise ways of working to drive efficiencies and best practice across local markets
- Create campaign toolkits, such as email templates, to share with local markets to be able to repurpose content aligned to the calendar
- Coordinate the database dashboard, reporting and insights
- Manage all email and drip campaigns including dynamic workflows, lists, tracking and execution using Pardot
- Grow new leads by converting website traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages and lead generation content
- Optimise and segment the lead scoring, grading and nurturing processes
- Establish closed-loop analytics to understand how marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert better-qualified leads
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Proven experience in B2B marketing with strong expertise in Pardot
- Ability to influence others through excellent communication and creative thinking
- Strong project management experience, with the ability to use data to inform decisions
- High attention to detail, organised with good time management,
- Adaptable to change, with strong problem-solving skills and a good sense of judgement
- Ability to present to executives to gain support for change management initiatives to seek an investment that delivers growth
- Proficient with dynamic workflows and marketing automation software, (strong preference for Pardot experience)
- Expert in Microsoft Office and working knowledge of Salesforce, Google Analytics and HTML
- Pardot Specialist certification
- Unlimited Holiday
- Monthly DICE Credit
- Private Healthcare
- Mental Fitness & Wellbeing Programme (CBT & Coaching)
- Childcare Scheme, provided by TEDSgroup
All applications are actively being reviewed as we begin the interview process now. Final closing date for applications is Friday 13th November 2020.