B2B Marketing Manager
Unmind LimitedLondon Bridge, London19d ago
Unmind is a workplace mental health platform. We empower organisations and employees to measurably improve their mental health. We do this by providing clinically-backed assessments, tools, training, and signposting that anyone within an organisation can use to proactively improve their mental wellbeing. Our digital platform is beautifully designed, non-stigmatising and globally scalable – helping to create healthier, happier, more human organisations around the world.
Unmind is transforming mental health in the workplace. We have developed a category-leading digital platform, raised over £10m from top-tier investors, and signed over 80+ clients globally – including the likes of John Lewis, British Airways, and Just Eat... but we’re just getting started.
We believe that everyone has the right to a healthy mind – because we all have mental health, all of the time – and we’re striving to create a world where mental health is universally understood, nurtured, and celebrated.
The Role – B2B Marketing Manager
We have huge plans to change the perception of mental health – and need lots of help in achieving them – which is why we’re looking for an exceptional individual to join as a B2B Marketing Manager and to lead on the delivery of Demand Generation activities which align with our long term growth targets.
As a B2B Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for working with the wider Demand Generation function to drive new business growth amongst mid-market, enterprise, and strategic-level organisations who are looking to take a proactive and preventative approach to mental health and wellbeing in the workplace.
Working alongside Product Marketing, Brand & Comms, and Sales Development you’ll execute high-impact campaigns to drive marketing qualified leads whilst focusing on the performance and optimisation of the entire campaign experience. As a growing business in a new category, we’re looking for someone who has experience of delivering on a broad range of marketing activities, and who can work cross-functionally to ensure our value proposition and brand are brought to life.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Plan and execute the program of marketing activities required to support the company’s acquisition targets - which you will part own. Explore, grow and optimise these activities through new channels and innovative comms.
- Virtual/In-person events and roundtables
- Multi-touch campaigns
- Collaborate with Product Marketing on differentiated product positioning that is aligned to broader messaging and the wider demand generation strategy.
- Work with our Brand & Comms team to develop and produce assets which will support the demand generation strategy incl. white-papers, blog posts, data sheets etc.
- Work closely with Design to bring campaigns to life, elevate our brand, and ensure consistency across chosen channels.
- Monitor, analyse and report on the performance of campaign activities and communicate results and any plans for improvement.
- Develop executive presentations to communicate the Demand Generation strategy, priorities and results.
This role will require working closely with our Marketing and Sales teams to ensure we are always aligned and working towards the same objectives. The successful candidate will have an unparalleled eye for detail, be an excellent communicator and be able to prioritise and deliver on several projects at once. If you’re ambitious, creative and articulate, then this is an opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the lives of thousands of people across the globe.
Skills and Experience
We firmly believe that no-one is the finished article and that there should be learning in every role you do. So some of the role will be learning as you go, and we hope that’s exactly what you are looking for. However, some experience in the following is important for the role.
- Experience of delivering demand generation activities and campaigns for a B2B enterprise software solution.
- A deep-rooted passion for delivering value to customers, and a proven track record of developing campaigns that drive a measurable impact on MQLs and the Sales pipeline.
- Capacity to plan, prioritise and deliver several projects at once — autonomous attitude (you do not require (or like) micro-management) - whilst managing the expectations of internal and external stakeholders.
- Distinctive problem-solving, strategic and analytical capabilities, with an ability to run analysis, track metrics and optimise performance.
- Familiarity with Hubspot, SalesLoft, digital marketing solutions, marketing automation platforms and tracking tools.
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to create professional relationships to influence and collaborate across all levels - internally and externally.
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience in B2B marketing.
- Comfortable working in an environment of rapid growth, constant change, and lots of unknowns.
- Hungry to make Unmind the global category leader of workplace mental health.
At Unmind, we believe in uniting behind uniqueness. We believe our differences are what unites us as humans, and we seek out diverse opinions, beliefs, and experiences because they collectively make us stronger. We are committed to building an inclusive workplace and encourage everyone to bring their whole selves to work. However you identify, and whatever background you bring with you, we welcome you to apply for a role at Unmind.
You will be joining a strong, talented team of ~70 people who are deeply passionate about making a positive dent to the landscape of mental health worldwide. We have incredible investors, partners, clients, advocates, and ambitions... which is where you come in.
Our future success(es) will rely on the continuation of that momentum – of which our ability to find, attract, and retain exceptional people (whilst retaining our strong culture and values) will be paramount.
- Great colleagues (personally and professionally)
- Competitive salary
- Personal budgets for L&D and wellbeing initiatives
- Choose your own equipment and setup
- 25 days annual leave plus your birthday day off
- Gender-neutral parental leave policy (inc. adoption)
- Regular company socials and activities
- Optional team walks, runs, tennis, yoga, and mindfulness sessions
- Office perks (free on-site gym, rooftop seating, community events)
- Culture of continuous learning
- Dog-friendly workplace