BeringeaLondona month ago
Beringea is a top-tier, transatlantic Venture Capital firm with a track record spanning over 30 years. It has over $700 million funds under management and operates from offices in the UK and the US. We invest in a broad range of early-stage companies, from growth rounds in companies like Monica Vinader and Watchfinder, to tech unicorns like InTouch Health or Mergermarket, with a focus on Series A investment. We partner with many of the world’s best-known VCs as co-investors, and continue to grow our funds under management substantially.
The Investment team at Beringea is seeking an Associate Intern over 3-6 months. The position in the London investment team will provide exposure to all components of Venture Capital from investment origination and execution through to portfolio management. Due to the small team size there is unlikely to be a full-time position at the end of the programme.
Responsibilities and duties:
· Thematic research on select subsectors to identify opportunities for investment
· Conduct meetings with management teams and execs for potential new investments in order to understand company operations and capabilities in depth
· General support of the investment team, particularly on deal origination efforts
Qualifications and characteristics:
· Bachelor’s, Master’s or MBA programme.
· Passionate and knowledgeable about new and growing companies, emerging technologies
· Strong intellectual curiosity and broad interest in the world around you
· Solid business judgement and analytical skills (likely from banking, consulting, corp dev role)
· Hard working, bright and inquisitive with the ability to work both independently and in a team under tight deadlines.
· Right to work in the UK.
How to apply:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and covering letter.