Account Exec (0-1 Year Experience
Picnic MediaLondon1M ago
Picnic is an ad network that brings the high-quality ad experiences of social media to the open web (i.e. news or content publishers). Our user-friendly ad formats drive attention and ROI for advertisers whilst transforming the way publishers monetise a specific kind of website (Google AMP pages). You can see more on our website or gallery site
We're a fast-growing, profitable start up with ambitions to scale our product around the world, improving advertiser performance and publisher revenue whilst ensuring we don't compromise on the user's experience.
This Account Executive position is a multi-faceted role which is deeply involved in every stage of delivering a campaign, from building relationships with clients and designing creatives to building sales decks to the process of serving the ads on a page. You don't need much experience - just an interest in our industry and a demonstrable desire to learn, take on responsibility and deliver great work.
Key Skills, Personality & Experience
Everyone in our Account Management team joined without any industry experience - you could be a recent grad or have tried another industry and looking for something new, all we really care about is the right attitude and interests which include:
- Curiosity The ability and desire to learn about new concepts and technologies.
- Creativity From deciding how to make something look nice to creative problem solving.
- Determination Start ups are hard, with no obvious solutions to complex problems. We're a small company with big ambitions and we'll only succeed if the team is stubbornly determined.
We hire from all kinds of backgrounds, from top tier universities to people who have done amazing things but decided university wasn't for them.
- Client Facing The candidate will have to build relationships with our clients and deliver world class service. From day one you'll be given the responsibility and freedom to develop and grow these commercial relationships.
- Creative Amongst other creative tasks, you will use Picnic's custom software and tools to build creative proposals for clients, showing how our product works and its benefits. You don't necessarily need Photoshop experience - just an interest in digital design.
- Delivery You will use a mixture of custom built tools, Excel and ad-tech software to analyse, optimise, target and deliver our campaigns.
- Everything else We're a small team so your responsibilities will constantly shift based on how the company grows. Depending on your skills and interests you might do some marketing, business development, 'product' work, build automation tools or processes, help with hiring, design the office, plan an event or learn to code. The one thing we can guarantee is that no two days are the same.
Benefits and Company Perks
- Ambitious, entrepreneurial and fulfilling environment where every contribution makes a direct, tangible difference to the company’s growth
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited career progression. You will grow as the company grows.
- Free snacks, coffee, frequent social events
How to Apply
Please send your CV and 100-200 word cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org